Port 1 of 50
The Gullwing by T HENRI is inspired by the German-built 300SL Gullwing.
An edgy and angular Octagon Clubmaster. Open upward in a progressive direction with this statement piece. Ergonomically designed to fit all face shapes.
T HENRI is an ultra-luxury, micro-production eyewear brand inspired by the world’s most prized possessions.
INVESTMENT GRADE EYEWEAR
SIZE & FIT:
- Lens Width — 47 mm
- Nose Bridge Length — 24 mm
- Temple Length — 144 mm
Handmade in One Collectible Batch Production.
Combination titanium and “zyl” (plant-based) acetate construction,
utilizing a cotton extrusion method with custom complex coloration and
Custom Cellulose acetate, hand cut combination fronts with 4a
grade titanium rim stock, beauty marks and beta titanium nose
The temples arms are sculpted with two tone rivets to
expose our decadent and detailed Ti core wire finished
in 18k Yellow/ White/Rose Gold.
Ergonomically designed to fit most face shapes.
- Handcrafted T HENRI Eyewear Frame
- T HENRI signature box
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Blue Leather Case with Gold Buckle
- Oversized Silk Cleaning Cloth
- Travel Size Silk Cleaning Cloth
- Use & Care warranty booklet
Domestic Shipping: (USA & Canada)
- Free 2-day shipping on domestic orders.
- Orders will ship the same day if they are placed by 11 am PST. Any orders placed after 11 am PST will ship the next business day.
- We ship all orders Monday–Friday within 48-72 hours of receipt of purchase from our Miami warehouse (excluding holidays.)*
- Upon arrival to the destination country, orders may be subject to duties and taxes billed by the destination country’s customs department. The recipient must bear all or any additional charges for customs clearance.
- Items eligible for return must be shipped within seven calendar days after delivery. Delivery outside this window will be ineligible. Please email us at info@THENRI.com to request a free shipping label (only on domestic returns).
- Unshipped orders are eligible for an exchange up to 60 days from the original purchase date. To exchange a shipped order, the original item must be returned (following the return procedure above), and a new order must be placed. Please contact us with any questions.